Saturday, October 24, 2009

Indian food is sooo good!

In Charlottesville there are a lot of authentic restaurants. There is a place here called the Historic Downtown Mall with fun shops and food. Last night we decided we needed to try some Charlottesville grub and went to an Indian food restaurant. It was sooo good. Brandon and I where brave..we usually don't branch out when it comes to food. The atmosphere was awesome. Brandon got spicy curry and I got Indian chow mien. My favorite was the Indian bread called nahn. If you haven't tried Indian food you definitely should.

4 comments:

KAT said...

OHHHH MISS SWAN...You are such a brave woman to try such food!! YOu are my idol...I'm the BIGGEST wimp to try food like that!! Maybe I will have to try it when I come to visit you!! Luv you SISTA

RyanandHailee said...

Hey Girl.... It looks like you guys are all settled in and having fun! So fun so see an update! Miss you a ton!! When you come in town we need to get together maybe for the holidays in the future! Luv ya

The Walkers said...

Hi! i was blog surfing and found yours! It's fun to see what you and your husband are up to. Life is such an adventure! :)

Anonymous said...

I miss you jack! So, you are for sure going to be coming home for christmas? I want to see you! We are going to have a girls christmas party right? I love you!

Contributors