Sunday, February 15, 2009

Well things with us are going great! Nothin new..i wish i could say there was. We are both staying busy with school and work. We are both stoked to say that we are in our last semester!! As for medical schools we are still waiting to hear from a few before we will make a decision. We should hear from the schools by March. We are dying waiting..we are wondering where we will be moving this July...crazy! I'm going to be staring my boards this March and will finish in May to get my Dental Hygiene license. This semester is kicking my butt, but it's all good I'm almost done! 

6 comments:

RyanandHailee said...

Yea!!! I am so excited you updated! Dude we are so... close I can't hardly stand it! Hooray :) I can't believe that you wil be leaving us :( So... sad We will miss you so much in our bunko Dental Hygiene bunko group!!! JK

Rach Romney said...

I am so glad you updated your blog! I feel like a bad friend, cause I have not talked to you since we went to lunch! I am glad that you guys are doing good and so crazy that you guys are almost done with school! You look so good and we need to get togther again soon!! Luv ya

Angie said...

hey Jaco it is Ango how are guys doing? we miss guys! I am so sad we didn't get to talk when I was home. But at least we got to wave hi at church. You looked great. Call me when you get a few minutes I would love to talk to you.

Chelsea said...

you better stay here. (we know you won't but we wish!).
can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I miss you!!! Lets stop saying that we are going to hang out and actually do it!!!! It has been so long since I have seen you. Sorry I haven't been a better friend! Miss you! Oh, and I am so jealous you got to go down and see Drea! I miss her too! Love ya. Call me when you can hang out! Love ya!

Zac & Jess said...

Hey Jaclyn, just wanted to let you know that I'm excited that you are almost done with school, that's awsome! Also, we need to get together before you leave, I already miss you. Love Your cuz!

Contributors