Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's December Time!

I can't believe it is December! Time sure flies! Well, Brandon and I went to the Coldplay concert a week ago and it rocked!!!! Holy cow it is was the best concert we have ever been too! I have some fun pics but my digital camera is having some problems and won't transfer pics to the computer..so sorry I will get the pics up soon. We are doing great, busy as ever with school. We have finals the next few weeks and can't wait for christmas break! As for medical school info, things are the same just waiting to here back from a few schools before we make our final decision. Brandon did accept an interview with Chicago a few weeks ago, so will see if that will be an option. I know this is a lame post, but not too much is going on. Have a wonderful December and i will put some fun pics up soon!

8 comments:

The Collins Family said...

Hey girl! Im so jealous you went to the coldplay concert! Jake and I went a few years ago in vegas and it was a blast! They are so fun to watch Live! Anyway i need your email address to add you to our blog. Thanks!
yersacollins@gmail.com

Brandon said...

Jack I am glad things are going good! I am so excited for you to come out here. Love ya

Ashley and Ryan said...

You guys are such a cute couple!!! I love your page!! You are so dang cute!!! We need to all get together again soon!!! Hope your doing well!!! Love ya Love Ashley Sanders;)(Garlock);)

Natalie said...

Dad actually put a tree up before Christmas Eve this year... WOW!

Ryan and Triana said...

I too am jealous! Lucky you!

KAT said...

Cute background Bug!!! And I LOVE your Christmas tunes!! I can't wait to hang out TOMORROW!! I love you!! PEACE!!

Nick & Cami said...

Jaclyn! I miss you so much! I'm so sad that I wasn't able to come out for Christmas and visit! But, I will be home in May for Ben's (that's right my little bros) wedding. So I have to see you then! I love you! p.s. you need a puppy for sure they are the best!

Anonymous said...

Jack-o! Get with the now! Its NOT december time any more!!! I want you to post so I can see what you are up to!!! Love ya.

Contributors