Thursday, November 6, 2008

Still waiting...

Well we are officially going crazy waiting to here back from the other schools Brandon applied to. We will keep you all posted..we are waiting to hear back from Iowa and Utah. Other than that we are doing good. My schooling is kicking my bumb, but it is all good only 6 more months!! Brandon has a pretty chill semester, so he has been enjoying a break. Ok change of subject, but have you been watching prison break? Well we sure have..and it is such a good show. This weeks episode was crazy! If you have not been watching it, start now!! 

1 comment:

Colby-Paige Hargis said...

Hey jaclyn! You look so happy! I'm so glad that I found you! So you guys might be moving east? We are in Maryland and that's right next to virgina. That would be so exciting if you moved by me!! Colby swears he saw you in the Baltimore airport a while back. Well my blog is private so if you want to email me your email so I can invite you that would be great. I can't wait to hear from you!

paigehargis11@yahoo.com

Contributors