Saturday, October 11, 2008

Finally an update!!

Alright, so I know exactly what your thinking..you freakin stink at updating your blog!!! I know I have been so horrible at it. Well anyways here is a little update since June (wow it has been a long time) Brandon and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary on July 13th. I can't believe it has already been 2 years, time has flown. I have the best husband ever! I love him so much and so grateful for all he does for me. Brandon spent most of his summer doing applications for medical school, and it has been a very busy process. He has had interviews in Virginia, New york, Wisconsin, St. Louis, Utah, Iowa, and two coming up next week in Ohio. We are so excited to see where he will get accepted and what our options will be. As for me, I'm in my last 7 months of Dental Hygiene school. I am loving it..it is hard and overwhelming, but I enjoy treating patients. So the craziest thing I have done lately, is giving injections in the mouth. I'm not going to lie, but when we were doing our first injection, I thought I was going to die..must i add i hate needles! So far we have given 6 injections and it hasn't been so bad. I've just told myself to suck it up, because we have like 15 more injections to go. Ahh I hate that thought. We are still living with brandon's mom and step dad and it is going great. It has been such a blessing to help us get through school. We love the ward and enjoy our callings. I'm in primary and brandon is in young mens. We are planning on living there until we move away for medical school next fall. Other than school and work, we are just hanging out and doing great!

11 comments:

Ashley and Mikkel said...

Hey Jaclyn!! its Ashley Knipe!! I left you a comment a long time ago but I don't know if you read your comments... well i added you to my blog list and I have been waiting for you to update! you finally did yay! well looks like you are keeping busy! check us out at: ashleyandmikkel.blogspot.com

Romney said...

Hey Jac! It sounds like you guys are doing great! Good luck with the rest of the dental hygiene program. It's so nice to be done with school! I made our blog private so email me at romneysummers@gmail.com if you want to see it!

Chelsea said...

Yay, finally an update! We love you guys and want to hang out again (already)! I hope you don't move away because we'll miss you.

Heather said...

I randomly check yours and I was pleasantly surprised that you updated! I can't wait to hear how things go for Brandon! Hang in there, you'll make it through these next few months! Be warned, it is miseralbe, but I promise SOOO worth it!! Good luck!

Jenna said...

Hi friend! I am glad to see the update since we haven't been able to get together in quite awhile. I'm sorry we couldn't come to dinner with you guys last night, because we would have loved to if my family wasn't in town. Hope to see you guys sometime soon! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I love to hear...don't forget to keep going!!
love, Ash

Ryan and Triana said...

Hey you!

It was fun hanging out with you and Al. I'm glad your back to blogging. Don't feel bad about the blogging thing. I actually don't keep up with it as I should. Opps! Anyways, I believe we still need to go to the spa. Call me!
Love ya.

Rach Romney said...

Hey girl! It was so great to talk to you on saturday! It has been way too long but I am so gald we can keep in touch through our blogs! I am so gald that things are going good and your staying busy! School will be done before you know it! Love ya and miss ya lots! Im excited to see ya soon! our blog is private so email me at rgromney@gamil.com! talk to ya soon!

Alissa said...

We haven't seen you forever, but it looks like things are going good for you. Good luck with med school and the dental hygiene program! I would be so scared to give people shots in the mouth--good for you Jaclyn!
P.S. I'll tell Dree and Rach hi from you.
P.S.S. The only way I quit Diet Coke was by going cold turkey! :)

Tyler and Emily said...

I'd almost given up on your blog:) Oh, it was so scary giving injections at first!! We're excited to hear where you guys go for medical school!

Amber said...

Hey babe! I'm a crappy blogger too. Don't feel bad. What are you guys doing for Halloween? We are having Lyndsey and her husband over for dinner, games, and a movie. You guys are more than welcome to come. Give me a call 801-380-4967

Contributors